Parent Circle is the name of the association of parents assigned to The International School Ikast-Brande (ISIB).
Parent Circle, also referred to as PC, plan events for students and parents, which support and promote cultural diversity, social-emotional development, respect, friendship and a sense of belonging. In Parent Circle we welcome all families registered at International School Ikast-Brande
To promote a healthy and respectful relationship between parents, teachers and students, as well as to support new international families making their transition into the school and into the local communities around the school.
We work closely and in cooperation with the school’s administration, to support students and their families in becoming more integrated into the school’s community and also more integrated into the local community. We organize activities such as:
- Fundraising events
- Cultural days
- Social events, such as Fastelavn, Halloween party, Christmas party and summer party.
- Several class events are organized in cooperation with class mums/dads
- Sports day
to advance the socio-emotional, intellectual and physical well being of the ISIB learning community.
Members of the PC administration team 2014-2015:
- Marie Thygesen, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (2 daughters at ISIB)
- Marta Andersen, e-mail: email@example.com (1 son at ISIB)
- Manzura Bakaeva, e-mail: manzura.bakaeva@Siemens.com (1 daughter at ISIB)
If you want to be a part of Parent Circle, don’t hesitate to contact either of the members of the PC administration team above.
Rights and responsibilities:
- PC shall operate according to the school’s Mission.
- PC serves the interest of the school community and not the needs of particular individuals.
- PC will promote cultural sensitivity among themselves and the rest of the school community.
- PC will treat all information obtained from meetings and gatherings as sensitive and if applicable, confidential.
- PC will be supported by the school’s administration
- PC will have appropriate access to the school’s premises to organize meetings and events related to their mission.