Our mission, as a center of academic excellence, is to provide high quality education to internationally minded-students. Through differentiated teaching and an environment of mutual respect and tolerance we seek to provide a safe environment in which students are encouraged to explore their full potential as global and responsible citizens.
Teachers and staff at ISIB want
- to provide an academically challenging environment using the International Primary Curriculum and the IGCSE as our point of reference;
- to inspire students to be confident, respectful and tolerant of others;
- to educate students to be aware of their responsibility in the local and wider community;
- to encourage honesty, integrity and social responsibility in our students;
- to prepare world citizens who are able to ask the relevant questions in order to better understand the world around them.