Keystage 3 – Mathematics
Teaching focuses on enabling pupils to make substantial progress in the German language in an appropriate balance of spoken and written language. It should enable pupils to understand and communicate ideas, facts and feelings in speech and writing, focused on familiar and routine matters, using their knowledge of phonology, grammatical structures and vocabulary.
Topics to be studied
- Number and Calculation
- Expressions and Functions
- Shapes and Mathematical Drawings
- Length, Mass and Capacity
- Planning, Collecting and Processing Data
- Fractions, decimals adn percentages
- Expressions, Equations and Formulae
- Presenting Data and Interpreting Results
- Time and Rates of Change
- Sequences, Functions and Graphs
- Summative assessment at the end of each term based on past IGCSE exam questions.
- Small weekly assessments. Can be a test, presentation or group work.
- Weekly key skills assessments.
- Daily assessment for learning.
- Assessments at the end of each topic will be marked to the National Curriculum levels 1c to 8a.
For more information regarding this course please speak to Mrs O´Grady or Mrs Shukla